- White vinegar
- Dish soap
- Microfiber cloth or newspaper
- Spray bottle
- Fill a spray bottle with equal parts of water and white vinegar.
- Add a few drops of dish soap to the mixture and shake well to combine.
- Spray the solution onto the windshield, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Allow the solution to sit for a minute or two to loosen any dirt or grime.
- Using a microfiber cloth or newspaper, wipe the windshield in a straight line from top to bottom, making sure to remove all of the cleaning solution.
- If necessary, repeat the process until the windshield is clean and streak-free.
- Once the windshield is clean, rinse the cloth or newspaper with clean water to remove any remaining cleaning solution.
- Finally, wipe the windshield with a dry microfiber cloth or newspaper to remove any remaining moisture and prevent streaks.
NOTE: By following these simple steps, you can easily clean your car windshield without leaving any streaks, using only easy-to-find ingredients.