- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of castor oil
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of fenugreek powder
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add the castor oil and olive oil to the saucepan and stir to combine.
- Add the honey, fenugreek powder, and aloe vera gel to the mixture and stir well.
- Continue to heat the mixture over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Once the mixture has cooled slightly, apply it to your scalp and hair, making sure to massage it in thoroughly.
- Leave the treatment on your hair for at least 30 minutes, or even overnight for best results.
- Rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo as usual.
Repeat this treatment once or twice a week for best results.